TM SKI AND TRAVEL LIMITED understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and of everyone who visits our website, www.tmskiandtravel.com and www.tmski.com. We will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Information about us
TM Ski and Travel Ltd Registered in England under company number 05435157 Registered address: 1 Freeman Close, Hopton-on-Sea, Norfolk NR31 9UX
2. What does this policy Cover?
3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
4. What are my rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
* The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 9 will tell you how to do this.
* The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 10 to find out more.
* The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 10 to find out more.
* The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
* The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
* The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we use it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
* Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 10.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What personal data do you collect?
We collect some or all of the following personal data that is shown on our booking form only.
6. How do you use my personal data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with each person travelling, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
* Supplying ground arrangements for efficient arrangements on your trip.
* Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
* Personalising and tailoring our services for you.
* Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
* Providing the visit leader of your group with up to date information
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone and post with information, news, and offers on our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
7. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
* Once you say that you are no longer a client we will store your information for 12 months – unless you request for the information to be deleted sooner.
* For clients, we will store information for as long as is needed, we will remove any information that is no longer needed.
8. Do you share my personal data?
We contract with third parties to supply services to you. These may include equipment rental, hotel, ski schools, visit leaders from your group, TM Ski staff. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some of your personal data that we hold.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
If any personal data is transferred outside of the EEA, we will take suitable steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
9. How can I access my personal data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 11.
Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within one month. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
10. How do I contact you?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details: Email address: email@example.com Telephone number: 01502 440 587 Postal Address: 1 Freeman Close, Hopton-on-Sea, Norfolk NR31 9UX.
Any changes will be made available on our website.